Since 1990 METRONOMIA represents quality, competence, continuity and absolute customer orientation with regard to biostatistical services and data management in clinical research. As a growth-oriented medium-sized company we are internationally active.
Our clients esteem the competence and commitment of our employees and we esteem our employees as the basis of our company’s success. Join a motivated and sympathetic team and help shape METRONOMIA as
Clinical Trial Assistant (m/f/d) Your responsibilities
- Provides clerical and administrative support to the clinical project teams according to ICH-GCP guidelines and applicable SOPs, laws and regulations
- Responsible for gathering, preparation, dissemination, and filing and archiving of clinical trial documents, and the maintenance of the Trial Master File (TMF)
- Provides support in meeting activities, e.g. organizing, planning, minute-taking/circulation etc.
- Knowledgeable about current document management standards/strategies, guidelines and regulations
- Effectively interacts and supports project teams’ interaction with customers and vendors
- Minimum of 2 years of experience (pharma or CRO) in clinical trials preferably as CTA (m/f/d)
- Degree or certificate in healthcare management, life sciences or related fields (e.g. medical documentation)
- Strong general administration skills and experience, and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills; ability to work effectively independently and in teams
- Fluent in English and in German
We offer you
- An attractive workplace with work-life balance and family friendliness
- An attractive salary and extensive social benefits
- Highly motivated and qualified colleagues who are extremely committed and efficient in an open, appreciative and dedicated atmosphere
Please apply with meaningful application documents as well as availability and salary expectation and use the online portal (Metronomia offers a direct permanent position and uses the service “Recruiter on demand” of Coredi Recruiting GmbH & Co. KG to professionally support the application process).
Metronomia Clinical Research GmbH • Rudolf Köhne-Volland • Managing Director
Paul-Gerhardt-Allee 42 • 81245 München •