PerkinElmer is currently looking for
Customer Support Engineer (m/f/x)
Hamburg Region Remote
Provide best-in-class service to customers by maintaining a high standard of customer service and professional appearance. The OneSource Service Engineer is an ambassador for PerkinElmer to the customer. Enhancing customer loyalty is ensured by supporting PerkinElmer equipment sales and other services. Contributes to the overall performance of the customer service department by planning ahead, flexibly and efficiently. This ensures the highest level of support and the best possible financial performance.
The customers are located in the region of Hamburg. The products to be serviced are mainly in Gas- and Liquid Chromatography coupled to mass spectrometry.
- Nationwide support from other employees for complex problems.
- Consulting for more complex sales processes, also on site at the customer.
- Execution of field service work, such as maintenance, installation of measuring instruments, device repairs and accessories, assigned and allocated by the Dispatching Team / TechSupport or in consultation with the team leader.
- Planning and organization of routine maintenance, qualification and/or calibration.
- Ensuring proper documentation with the correct revision, under the applicable quality system and in compliance with applicable guidelines.
- Orientation of personal working methods towards the achievement of overriding business, group and individual goals.
- Proper administration and management of a personal and joint spare parts warehouse.
- Ensuring that all tools and test equipment are sufficient for the required performance and that all issued test equipment is calibrated and documented at the specified times.
- Immediate and complete completion of service reports and documentation of working hours/expense accounts in the applicable IT system.
- Carrying out instructions of external participants at a company or customer site.
- Assistance with foreign assignments, when they are assigned by the supervisor.
- Engineering background in Chemistry or Mechanical (Bachelor’s Degree)
PerkinElmer is a $2.9 billion global company committed to innovating for a healthier world. We create the instruments, tests and software used by scientists, researchers and clinicians to address the most critical challenges across science and healthcare, including the most recent COVID-19 pandemic. We strategically partner with customers to enable earlier, more accurate insights, supported by deep market knowledge and expertise. Our dedicated team of 13,000 employees are passionate about helping them work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life and sustain the wellbeing of people worldwide.
Customer Support Engineer
PerkinElmer LAS (Germany) GmbH
63110 Rodgau, Germany
Customer Support Engineer (m/f/x) Festanstellung Vollzeit PerkinElmer LAS (Germany) GmbH Deutschland Medizintechnik Ingenieur, Technik,Mechaniker,Servicetechnik Festanstellung Vollzeit Berufseinsteiger PerkinElmer Inc. ist eines der weltweit führenden Technologieunternehmen im Bereich Chemie- und Medizintechnik. Mit unserem breiten Produkt- und Dienstleistungsspektrum setzen wir uns aktiv für die Verbesserung der Gesundheit und der Lebensqualität von Menschen in aller Welt ein.