Mobility for people – worldwide. Ottobock’s products and services in prosthetics and orthotics as well as human mobility and patient care ensure independence and quality of life when personal mobility is restricted. With around 7,000 employees in more than 50 countries, our company is the world market leader in technical orthopaedics.
In order to achieve this mission we have created a brand new start-up on our campus in Berlin -aiming to develop a digital and innovative service offering for key stakeholders within the Orthotics and Prosthetics industry.
We have already finalized the concept phase and are currently building out the MVP together with select pilot markets prior to broader roll-out. Become part of the journey, help us grow a new venture and help us taking our industry to the next level.
Head of Finance & Operations (d/w/m) Your Tasks
- Responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient financial, administrative, and operational functions
- Lead, develop, and supervise finance, human resources, and logistics, regulatory teams to support the following areas: finance, business planning and budgeting, administration and human resources management, logistics analysis, regulatory and cybersecurity
- Responsible for reporting on Finance, Operations, HR and (cyber-)risk management
- Finance: Lead the Finance and Operations team on the budgeting and planning process in conjunction with the managing director. Monitor execution and recommend adjustments; Lead payment streams analysis
- Operations/Logistics: Manage and interact with 3PL to track shipments, improvement projects, financial analyses with logistics business analysts
- Human Resources: Review organization profiles (e.g., background, education, experience) for the entire organization, its goals, compensation and benefits models and adjust/negotiate accordingly the differences with existent roles and practices at the group; Design retention strategy (e.g., variable bonus, equity-like mechanism, work contract) and the digital talent management model
- Cyber-security/Risk: Ensure policies and procedures and resources are in place to provide for staff and organizational security, especially cybersecurity with the Chief Security Officer
- Regulatory: Ensure that organization is adhering to applicable regulations and help develop strategies to ensure regulation compliance. Make sure that necessary documentation is completed and submitted
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or a related discipline
- Demonstrated ability (5+ years) to lead (preferably agile) finance and operations team, preferably as CFO at a scaled startup
- Strong communication skills and leadership skills -able to influence broad leadership teams using combination of influencing techniques.
- Hardworking, organized, flexible and able to multitask
- Great leadership and organization skills
Your ideas and commitment will inspire your colleagues and staff, and will further the interests of Ottobock. We look forward to receiving your application! Be part of a dynamic, growing company with flat hierarchies. We offer a richly diverse field of work, individual development opportunities and extensive qualification programs in our Ottobock Academy. We request that you only apply via our online career portal . Please quote the reference number for the position in question, and also state your earliest starting date and salary requirements.
Reference number: 21/00069-YF
Contact person: Mrs. Ivana Simovic
Ottobock SE & Co. KGaA • Recruiting
Max-Näder-Straße 15 • 37115 Duderstadt
Tel -3864 • Telefax -83864
Head of Finance & Operations (d/w/m) Festanstellung Vollzeit Ottobock SE & Co. KGaA Berlin Medizintechnik Finanzen,Führungskraft, Management,Kaufmännische Leitung,Produktmanagement Festanstellung Vollzeit Mit Mitarbeiterverantwortung Mobilität für Menschen – weltweit. Die Produkte und Services von Ottobock in der Prothetik und Orthetik sowie Human Mobility und Patient Care sorgen für Unabhängigkeit und Lebensqualität bei Einschränkungen der persönlichen Mobilität. Mit rund 7.000 Mitarbeitern in mehr als 50 Ländern sind wir Weltmarktführer in der Technischen Orthopädie.