Head of Market Access DACH (f/m/d)
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives-where your purpose accelerates our mission.
For our Market Access team, we are currently hiring a
Head of Market Access DACH (f/m/d)
field based anywhere in Germany.
- Lead and develop a team of experienced Market Access professionals for Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Represent Baxter in a variety of external political affairs and healthcare associations across the DACH territory
- Support our heterogenic Business Units in all relevant Market Access topics i.e. political/ legal framework, reimbursement conditions for pharmaceuticals and medical devices
- Maintain and develop relationships with relevant policymakers and payers
- Keep track of decided and planned legislative initiatives on European and country level
- Identify business opportunities and challenges caused by legal framework changes
- Provide guidance in reimbursement issues with portfolio impact (inpatient/ outpatient)
- Monitor and assess new healthcare reforms
- Drive business from a market access perspective
- Strategically plan business opportunities and models anticipating changes in political frameworks and regulations to ensure access to our therapies in a continuously evolving healthcare landscape
- University degree in Economics with focus on Health Economics, Health Policy/ Politics, or Healthcare Management
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Several years of work experience in the healthcare industry, healthcare legislation, government affairs, market access, reimbursement, health insurance (payer), or healthcare associations
- Excellent knowledge of the local healthcare system and legal framework on country and EU-levels
- Deep understanding of the political decision-making process on national and regional levels
- Capability to understand and interpret all relevant legal frameworks with impact on Baxter portfolio (SGB V, Arzneimittel -und Medizinproduktegesetz etc.)
- Capability to expand networks with important health decision makers in Parliament, ministries, associations, payers and the science community
- Medical devices and/or pharmaceutical industry experience
- Project Management skills and experience
- Experience in authoring professional healthcare related publications
- Solid business acumen and personal drive to achieve results by developing effective Market Access strategies
- Proficiency in German and English as well as IT literacy and exposure to virtual work environments
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
Have we sparked your interest?
For further information, please reach out to alina_sajitz_hermstein[AT]baxter.com . We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA[AT]baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information. Baxter Deutschland GmbH
Head of Market Access DACH (f/m/d) Festanstellung Vollzeit Baxter Deutschlandweit Medizintechnik Forschung, Wissenschaft,Führungskraft, Management,Medizin, Pflege,Leitung Gesundheitsbereich Festanstellung Vollzeit Mit Mitarbeiterverantwortung Wir bei Baxter sind davon überzeugt, dass jeder Mensch eine Chance auf ein gesundes Leben voll von Möglichkeiten verdient. Wir konzentrieren uns jeden Tag darauf, Innovationen zu liefern, die uns allen eine intelligentere und individuellere Betreuung bieten.