Innovation needs coordination
New Valve Technology is a European company. It combines Swiss financial standing with German engineering expertise. Our innovative strength, our competence and the meticulous way we work ensure the highest possible quality in light of an ever-growing product portfolio. Our focus is on developing minimally invasive technologies for treating valvular heart disease, not on short-term profit maximization. That makes the company independent. We not only want to commit to sustainability, we need to and can afford to.
We are models of integrity and responsibility in our thinking and actions. We work closely with hospitals, physicians and public authorities. We maintain direct and personal contact with them and emphasize trust.
Trust is the defining factor in our long-term business relationships: trust in New Valve Technology, our employees, our products and services.
The cornerstone of this approach is open communication, transparent and clearly written product information, robust and carefully reviewed studies, and employees who are as qualified as they are experienced …… employees like you.
Manager, Legal Department m/w/d
Assist the Legal Department in its missions to support business and protect and serve the interests of the company through the management of legal matters along with the development of appropriate internal processes, documents, contracts and trainings and provide high quality support to the other departments
Knowledge/Skills and Abilities:
- Recognized Law degree with at least 3 years of professional experience in the legal department of a multinational corporation
- Good knowledge of medical devices industry law, data privacy laws and commercial law
- Extensive experience in drafting contracts
- Analytical skills and entrepreneurial thinking/good sense of business
- Business fluent English and German skills (drafting in both languages), Spanish or Italian an asset
- International experience
- Previous experience in an international healthcare company an asset
- Support internal customers with processes for complying with procedures on agreements (HCOs, Distribution,…) on an ongoing basis and through all applicable tools: trainings, clarifications, templates, etc.;
- Prepare specific projects in collaboration with the sales team (assignment, termination, new distributor, consignment, sales terms, tenders, etc.);
- Contract Management: draft, review, negotiation and assist with all type of contracts (distribution, consulting, services, etc) in English and German
- Corporate matters: review and draft documents for corporate management; support development of corporate entities in cooperation with Finance and Management; provide administrative support for related activities;
- Provide high quality advice to the Legal Team and the other Departments (medical device industry regulations, marketing and advertisement regulations, data protection law, commercial law, etc.)
- Administration: ensure appropriate filing, accurate reporting to the Group
- Coordination between external lawyers where applicable
- Review and provide support to internal training and presentations.
- A family atmosphere in an innovative environment where your opinion counts.
- Attractive personal development opportunities
- Employee Bonus System
- BAV contribution 20%
Bewerben Sie sich noch heute
Felix Müller, jobs[AT]nvt-med.com , T (0)-170
NVT GmbH, Lotzenäcker 17, 72379 Hechingen,
Reference No.: YF (please specify in the application)
Manager, Legal Department m/w/d Festanstellung Vollzeit NVT GmbH Hechingen bei Tübingen Chemie, Pharma & Medizin allg.,Weitere: Chemie, Pharma & Medizin Rechtswesen,Jurist Festanstellung Vollzeit Mit Berufserfahrung New Valve Technology entwickelt, produziert und vermarktet Medizinprodukte für die interventionelle Kardiologie und Herzchirurgie zur minimalinvasiven Behandlung von Herzklappenerkrankungen.