Our products and systems are especially designed to exploit potentials of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for our products senors in various application fields. This requires new processing architectures in deep submicron circuit design combined with software and a system understanding. As part of the Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) division, the System Innovation and Software department (SIS) provides innovative system studies and solutions tailored for the use of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Our system innovation and software team comprises industry’s leading experts in hardware, software and system development. In order to strengthen our design competencies we are opening building up a new SIS team in the Development Center in Dresden with close interaction to local Universities and PSS Munich. Help us to bring our vision of AI at edge to life!
With this position you will be entering our „technical ladder”: our career path for experts. You will be able to focus deeply on technology – while further pursuing your career. As you continually expand your expert knowledge, puzzle over matters and solve problems, you will position yourself as a thought leader – thus helping our products improve our world a bit more each day.
In your new role you will:
- Develop Hardware for AI enabled products and systems including concept, implementation and verification
- Work on low-power IoT architectures for Edge AI and Smart Sensors
- Design digital modules with high technical complexity including Concept and Physical Implementation
- Develop new IP for SoCs considering customer requirements and design rules
- Act as a tutor for working students and trainees
- Educate yourself continuously in order to achieve optimum customer satisfaction
- Network with internal and external partners, universities and institutes
Your Profile With your great interpersonal skills and your cooperative way of thinking, being part of a team makes you feel at home. You have a pro-active mindset and always work on making things better, faster and more efficient. Furthermore, you listen actively to your customers and consider their view, thoughts and ideas to find the best solution. You have exceptional problem solving and analytical skills and you always look on the big picture. Moreover, you deal with your daily work in a pragmatic and enthusiastic way.
Beyond, these qualifications help you to master the tasks:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science or similar
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of digital design, processor design and verification
- Profound knowledge in the area of RTL Design (VHDL and SystemVerilog)
- Solid programming skills, e.g. Python or C/C++
- Solid Unix-Skills
- Good knowledge of the EDA tool landscape for design and system development
- Basic knowledge in the area of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning – including implementation in hardware would be an advantage
- Experiences in working in multi-functional and intercultural teams
- Excellent English language skills