I am currently collaborating with a leading global pharmaceutical company who are looking to expand their neuro-psychiatric Medical Affairs team with a passionate physician who has expertise in neurology or psychiatry drug development.
My client has a broad CNS portfolio across the areas of Neurodegeneration, Schizophrenia and Treatment-resistant Depression.
* Lead the Therapeutic Area Medical Team at the International Multidisciplinary Core Teams and take medical affairs responsibility for the assigned projects.
* Accountable for the medical oversight of the clinical trial program during development, study conduct, analysis and reporting as well as for the continuous benefit risk assessment.
* Medical leadership in regulatory meetings and for the submission strategy, and contribute to the assessment of safety related issues and to regulatory dossiers
* Chairperson or as part of the cross-functional Medical Sub team and as a medical project representative at advisory boards, adjudication committees and at clinical trial data monitoring boards.
* Approve publications within your projects, develop new business strategies and acquire new assets
* Development Review Committee responsibility for assigned molecules in the portfolio
* Identify the need of studies to be conducted and you provide input to Medical Affairs strategy documents such as Scientific Platform, Publication Plan, Product Maintenance and Optimization Summary.
* Medical doctor PhD
* Specialist Medical training in Neurology or psychiatry is highly advantageous
* Significant Medical Affairs experience at the international level
* Experience in Alzhiemer’s, Schizophrenia or Depression
* Fluent in English with very good communication and presentation competencies
* Comprehensive salary
* Enhanced bonus scheme
* Long term incentives
* Car allowance
* Relocation package
* Travel allowance
* 30+ days holiday
* Complete relocation package
* Clear development pathway
* Senior, strategic, role within a global pharmaceutical company
If you are interested, get in touch with me ASAP…
Adam J. Bloomfield
Senior Clinical Development and Medical Affairs Consultant
Email: abloomfield (at) barringtonjames.com