In addition to a challenging and varied job with a well-known, internationally oriented client company from the pharmaceutical sector based in Berlin, we offer you high collectively agreed salaries, attractive social benefits and professional development opportunities.
You would like to change your career? Then apply at the world’s largest personnel service provider.
We are looking for you within the framework of temporary employment as: Site Relationship Partner (Manager) (m/w/d) Your responsibilities The Site Relationship Partner is the main point of contact for investigative sites; accountable for site start-up activities through site activation; accountable for building and retaining investigator site relationships and providing support from site recommendation through the lifecycle of studies.
The Site Relationship Partner proactively collaborates with key stakeholders and provides local intelligence to country outreach surveys, investigator strategies, and pipeline opportunities.
- Partners with study sites through site identification, activation, start-up, conduct, and close-out, as well as drives execution to the study plan.
- Maintain regular communications with investigator sites. Act as the main point of contact for all site- and study-level questions.
- Responsible for proactively providing local intelligence.
Provide country/regional level input to country strategy/planning and site recommendation.
- Lead study start up activities at the site level, including management of issues that may compromise time to site activation.
- Closely monitor and support study start-up activities including review of key documents, provide enrollment support and ensure progress by responding to start-up and recruitment issues from investigators, partner with study team to define and support recruitment initiatives at site/ country level.
- Proactively identify, manage and escalate site issues related to study delivery, triaging and coordinating communications and resolution efforts.
- Support database release by facilitating query resolution.
- Support local CRO representatives develop positive investigator relationships throughout the life of the study and escalate any training or compliance concerns with Site Excellence Partner and Study Management.
- Safeguarding the quality and patient safety at the investigator site.
- Responsible for site and monitoring oversight.
- Utilizing and interpreting data from analytic tools, to proactively identify risks to quality and compliance and to develop and implement mitigation plans to address these risks.
- Required in identifying performance issues and responsible for ensuring appropriate corrective and preventative actions are put in place.
Your profile Training and Education
- A scientific or technical degree in the healthcare area is preferred along with extensive knowledge of clinical trial methodology. In general, candidates for this job would hold the following levels of education/experience:
- BS/BSc/MS/MSc or equivalent + 5 years of clinical research experience and/or quality management experience
- Fluent in German and English (spoken and written)
- Experience with drug development and monitoring (preferred)
- Demonstrated knowledge of quality and regulatory requirements for Germany
- Demonstrated knowledge of site intelligence at country/cluster level in support of site recommendation
- Demonstrated knowledge of clinical trial methodology and the drug development process, related to monitoring clinical trials, GCP, FDA, or country-specific regulatory environment
- Demonstrated success in prior scientific/technical/administrative roles
- Demonstrated experience in site activation
- Proactively manages change by identifying opportunities and coaching self and others through the change
- Residence in Berlin or willingness to commute to Berlin in between
- Availability to travel regularly within country if needed
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in relating to colleagues and associates both inside and outside of the organization
- An intensive induction and trainings
- Flexible working hours 07:00 a.m. – 08:00 p.m.
- A very good work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration above the standard pay scale
- Vacation and Christmas bonus
- A permanent employment contract
- Possibilities to work from a home office
Have we sparked your interest? If so, we would like to get to know you! Please send your completed application preferably to the email address indicated below or submit your documents via our online application platform.
Your Contact Adecco Personaldienstleistungen GmbH
Herr Kevin Heetsch