Eckert & Ziegler Nuclitec GmbH to reinforce our technical sales team in Braunschweig, we are looking for a
Technical Sales Representative (m/f/d)
This is us:
The Eckert & Ziegler Group is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of radioactive components for medical, scientific and metrological purposes. The company focuses on applications in cancer therapy, industrial radiometry, and nuclear medical diagnostics. Its operating business is divided into two segments, Medical and Isotope Products. Eckert & Ziegler is a listed, internationally oriented group and employs more than 820 people at various locations worldwide.
Eckert & Ziegler Nuclitec, a subsidiary of Eckert & Ziegler AG, is the world market leader for high quality radioactive calibration sources and solutions (Isotrak product line). We operate 3 ISO 17025 accredited calibration laboratories, located at our manufacturing sites, in the USA and in Germany. Our European Isotrak Sales and Customer Service Team is based at Eckert & Ziegler Nuclitec in Braunschweig, Germany.
- Sales and marketing of the Isotrak product line in defined countries of the European sales region
- Technical Customer Support lsotrak (domestic & international)
- Quotation management (issuing & follow up) for standard and non-standard products
- Technical support for the Isotrak teams in all sales regions
- Customer visits & participation at domestic and international exhibitions
- Bachelor’s degree (FH / TU) Chemistry / Physics or chemical / technical engineering or equivalent
- Sales experience achieving the company’s targets
- Experiences in radiation instrumentation are advantageous
- Flexibility and ability to travel
- Willing to play an active part in a small team and to take over responsibility
- Strong oral and written communication skills and intercultural competence
- Interest of long-term growth within the company
- Strong oral and written German and English language skills
What we offer:
- A family-friendly orientation with flexible working hours
- Fair and attractive remuneration with performance related-wages
- Opportunities for further qualification
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a committed team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Parking facilities and connections to public transport
- Catering options in an in-house canteen
If you are interested in this versatile work please provide us with your full application documents in English (only via E-Mail and all documents in one file). Please specify your salary requirements and the earliest possible entry date.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Eckert & Ziegler Nuclitec GmbH • Human Resources Management
Gieselweg 1 • 38110 Braunschweig • bewerbung[AT]ezag.com •
Eckert & Ziegler Nuclitec GmbH
2021-05-24T10:15:09.895Z FULL_TIME EUR
Braunschweig 38110 Gieselweg 1
Technical Sales Representative (m/f/d) Festanstellung Vollzeit Eckert & Ziegler Nuclitec GmbH Braunschweig Chemistry Physics Sales Technischer Vertrieb engineering technical Medizintechnik Technischer Vertrieb,Verkauf, Vertrieb Festanstellung Vollzeit Berufseinsteiger Die Eckert & Ziegler Strahlen- und Medizintechnik AG ist ein führender Hersteller von radioaktiven Komponenten für medizinische, wissenschaftliche und messtechnische Anwendungen und beschäftigt an verschiedenen Standorten weltweit mehr als 710 Mitarbeiter/-innen.