You’re an important part of our future. Hopefully, we’re also a part of yours! At B. Braun, we protect and improve the health of people worldwide. This is also our vision for IT. You see technology as an opportunity, and you develop solutions that secure our business in the long term, we would like to implement the digital transformation of B. Braun with you. With fresh ideas, drive and team spirit, we are working to launch the medical technology of tomorrow and safeguard the healthcare of the future. Together. That’s Sharing Expertise.
Therapy Specialist (f/m/d) Pain / Infusion Management
Reference Code DE DH1321
Within the department Global Marketing & Sales of the division Hospital Care, Global Training & Clinical Education, we are looking for a Specialist (f/m/d) experienced in pain and infusion therapy. Successful sales of our products in the international markets strongly depend on our employees’ knowledge on our products but also their understanding of the related clinical background and therapies. To make this expertise available to our Marketing & Sales organization worldwide and to maintain it along the product lifecycle and changing trends in medical treatment is the challenging task of the department Global Training & Clinical Education.
Duties and responsibilities
- Development of training concepts for on-site trainings as well as virtual/ self-learning formats (e.g. e-learnings, videos) to support a process oriented and insight-based marketing and sales approach towards customers and B. Braun colleagues
- Conduct trainings for colleagues of the local sales organizations of B. Braun (e.g. to support product launches) as well as onboarding courses for new employees
- Consultancy of the department Global Marketing & Sales for topics on pain, infusion and/ or oncology therapy with focus on collaboration for marketing and sales projects and being the key contact for questions regarding clinical practice
- Provide therapy-related context to communication concepts in collaboration with product, channel and communication managers
- Observation of international trends and developments for the respective therapies, both in the scientific as well as the clinical or ambulatory practical field
- Fundamental, practical experience in the field of nursing, intensive care or pain therapy
- Expertise in training, knowledge transfer and didactics
- Additional knowledge in marketing and sales is welcome
- Excellent skills in English language written and spoken
- Very good presentation skills and first experiences with state-of-the-art digital training applications
- Target oriented, structured and self-motivated working mode
- Communication skills and teamplay
What we offer
Become part of a corporate culture that actively promotes constructive exchanges between colleagues, customers and partners. Work with us to improve people’s lives in the long term. We can offer you interesting, varied tasks and excellent opportunities for advancement, as well as an attractive salary with extensive benefits, all within a dynamic family-owned company.
Your next step
Enrich your career too and apply via the global job market on our homepage ().
Contact: B. Braun Melsungen AG | Diana Hötte | 05661-